Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Credit Cards

This writer has often thought about applying for a line of credit/credit cards etc...
Several questions have continually plagued me concerning the application processes involved in doing so.

What is the best credit card company to sign up with?
Are there any Credit Card Companies out there which will work with me?
What are the interest rates charged by these card companies?
Are there hidden cost?
Which Credit Card Companies are the most popular?

These are but a few of the questions that I as an individual has found myself asking each time I think about applying for one or more of these types of cards. I invite you the readers of this article to help give me insight concerning this matter.






1 comment:

  1. Credit Cards are wonderful as long as they as used properly. You have brought many good points out regarding credit cards. Always read to see what the card companing is charging you in interest rates. Check all fee's some credit card companies will have your account max'd before you have a chance to use the card with all the start up fees.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter